So you’re the maid of honor, now how to best support your friend on her fabulous day? Here’s a top 10 list.
Pack this and you will save the day!
– band-aid or plasters for blisters
– chapstick and lipstick for touch-ups
– baby wipes, tissues and Q-tips
– chewing gum or mints of your choice
– needle and thread for both the bride and groom’s outfits
– nail file and nail polish for any last minute touch-ups
– mini scissors
Take photos – a lot of them, and all the time!
An obvious one maybe, but make lists, keep a calendar and write notes. The bride is relying on you to stay organised!
Yes, involve the groom!
The bride is relying on you to be honest… does the style work, etc.
Goes with number three – if you’re organised, you’ll be prepared for all sorts of changes to plans
Yes, it’s fine to chase and remind everyone!
Despite juggling all the previous seven things, try and have fun!